Opportunity: A 2nd Chance Bail Bonds is looking for an energetic, self-directed individual that relishes the opportunity to help others and give back to the community in which they live.
Join our family: We have been around for 15 years and have 36 high-functioning team members on staff right now. We are protective of our culture and want to make sure whoever we welcome to the family is a match to our core values: Respect, Teamwork, Honesty, Giving Back and Professionalism (usually :)
Skills we need you to possess because we can’t teach you the following:
- Detailed Oriented
- Goal Oriented
- Self Sufficient
Things you should expect to be taught:
- How to bail clients out of jail
- How to negotiate sales contracts
- How to research client data using proprietary software
- How to enter files using our proprietary software
- How to be the BEST BONDSMAN in the industry
What you will owe to us daily:
- Bring your best to work
- Leave the drama at the door
- Extend grace even when grace isn’t warranted
- Leave this place better than you found it
How you will be compensated:
- Weekly salary, weekly commission if you earn it, monthly bonus if you earn it
- 401k + Match
- We will pay ½ your personal insurance premiums
- PTO and paid vacation
We are going to be upfront:
The way we work isn’t for everyone. If autonomy and freedom accompanied with head-scratching challenges motivate you, we are going to get along GREAT.
If you are interested in joining our team, please email [email protected].
Share this post.
Georgia’s Largest Bail Bonds Company Chooses Alabama for Initial Expansion ATLANTA – November 15, 2023 – A 2nd Chance Bail Bonds, a leading bail bonding
Flynn Broady became District Attorney of the Cobb Judicial Circuit on Jan. 1, 2021 with a vow to hold violent criminals accountable while restoring nonviolent
Having earned a stellar reputation from decades of successfully representing clients, Lawrence Zimmerman is recognized by clients, peers, and media as an expert in criminal