About The Opportunity:
As one of the largest bail bonding companies in Georgia, A 2nd Chance Bail Bonds and A 2nd Chance Monitoring is committed to working with legal and law enforcement professionals and their communities to improve outcomes for the accused. When you join this family-owned business, you will work alongside professionals committed to raising the standards of professionalism for our industry as well as shaping the future of our brands for years to come.
A 2nd Chance Bail Bonds and A 2nd Chance Monitoring is searching for an enthusiastic Event Marketing Coordinator with a “can-do” attitude to manage our sponsorships and plan and execute events for the company. This role will be responsible for enhancing A 2nd Chance Bail Bonds and A 2nd Chance Monitoring brand awareness across Georgia and enhancing business development efforts through events and sponsorships.
Essential Functions, Duties, and Responsibilities of the Event Marketing Coordinator:
- Assist in the development, planning and managing of annual event and sponsorship calendar; be the expert on dates, times and details for all programs.
- Assist with planning events from start to finish with great attention to detail. This includes but is not limited to: identification and selection, scheduling, planning, vendor management, staffing, contract or sponsorship negotiation, and hosting of or participation in the events.
- Assist in the creation, selection, purchasing, management, coordination and shipping of event signage, collateral, promotional items and related materials.
- Ensure adherence to brand standards and guidelines in all communications materials and sponsorships.
- Ensure accuracy and that deadlines are met for all event related activities, logistics, purchases, promotions, and deliverables.
- Assist in the development of benchmarks, timelines and mechanisms to measure and analyze event and sponsorship success.
- Facilitate day-to-day production of events, including invoicing, agreements, negotiations, staff reminders and timelines from conception to completion. Display a strong sense of ownership; ensure that events and sponsorships are executed at the highest level.
- Serve as a point of communication for clients, vendors and other community partners regarding events.
- Collaborate with leadership on pre-event, at-event, and post-event strategy for publicity, promotion and attendance.
- Assist with coordination of day of event activities.
- Attend all events as requested, including nights and weekends.
- Document events with photos and videos to be used for pre and post event promotion and social.
- Assist in writing copy and scheduling social media posts about events.
- Engage on social platforms with clients and community organizations about events.
- Assist in the creation of written, video and image content for marketing channels about events.
- Manage business development-related assets, such as event tickets and venue boxes; assist with business development event planning as needed.
- Attend meetings with and on behalf of leadership and other duties as assigned.
- Travel up to 20%.
- Minimum 1-2 years of relevant marketing and event planning/management experience required.
- Bachelor’s degree in marketing, communications, PR or hospitality.
Required Knowledge, Skills and Competencies:
- Warm personality; engaging with a sense of humor; a positive attitude; a tireless work ethic.
- A self-starter with the poise and confidence to work on several projects simultaneously at the highest level of quality.
- Highly resourceful and detail oriented.
- Excellent people skills, and the ability and professionalism to interact effectively with all levels of the organization and community stakeholders.
- Excellent organizational, time management and interpersonal skills.
- Above-average ability to understand and set priorities, while maintaining deadlines
- Exceptional oral and written communication skills.
- Proven ability to learn quickly, problem solve, prioritize workflow, handle and meet multiple tight deadlines with accuracy in a dynamic environment.
- Ability to work autonomously and to function both independently and as a team member.
- Google Workspace and Microsoft Office Suite proficiency.
- Adobe Creative Suite experience desirable.
- Demonstrable proficiency with social media: LinkedIn, Facebook, Instagram, TikTok.
- Ability to work outdoor events, stand and walk up to several hours per day including climbing stairs, lift up to 25 lbs, and staff events on nights and weekends as a routine part of the role.
If you are interested in joining our team, please email [email protected].