At A 2nd Chance Bail Bonds, our team are more than mere employees; they are family.
From bondsmen to office administrators, our top-notch team comes into work each day committed to helping defendants through trying times.
Why Work at A 2nd Chance Bail Bonds?
Opportunity: A 2nd Chance Bail Bonds is looking for an energetic, self-directed individual that relishes the opportunity to help others and give back to the community in which they live.
Join our family: We have been around for 15 years and have 36 high-functioning team members on staff right now. We are protective of our culture and want to make sure whoever we welcome to the family is a match to our core values: Respect, Teamwork, Honesty, Giving Back and Professionalism (usually :)
Skills we need you to possess because we can’t teach you the following:
- Detailed Oriented
- Goal Oriented
- Self Sufficient
Things you should expect to be taught:
- How to bail clients out of jail
- How to negotiate sales contracts
- How to research client data using proprietary software
- How to enter files using our proprietary software
- How to be the BEST BONDSMAN in the industry
What you will owe to us daily:
- Bring your best to work
- Leave the drama at the door
- Extend grace even when grace isn’t warranted
- Leave this place better than you found it
How you will be compensated:
- Weekly salary, weekly commission if you earn it, monthly bonus if you earn it
- 401k + Match
- We will pay ½ your personal insurance premiums
- PTO and paid vacation
We are going to be upfront:
The way we work isn’t for everyone. If autonomy and freedom accompanied with head-scratching challenges motivate you, we are going to get along GREAT.
Reports To: Operations Manager
Department: Call Center
Summary: Actively monitor and report violations
Core Values: Professionalism, Honesty, Respect, Teamwork and Giving Back
Mission Statement: We are committed to providing A 2nd Chance and an exceptional experience with respect to people who need it.
Skills we need you to possess:
- Detail Oriented
- Positive Attitude
- Time Management
- Oral & Written Communication Skills
- Office | Computer Software Skills
- Standard Mathematical Principles
Things you should expect to be taught:
- How to onboard and offboard a client
- How to monitor a dashboard
- How to testify on client data
What you’ll do at A 2nd Chance Monitoring on an ongoing basis:
- Provide excellent customer service to all clients
- Actively monitor dashboards and respond to events accordingly
- Handle all calls, emails and requests in a timely and efficient manner
- Answer the phones and correspond via electronic communication (usually email and text)
- Complete filing and record maintenance on a weekly basis
- Maintain reliable transportation for travel to jails and courthouses.
- Handle all client onboarding and offboarding activities, which include, but are not limited to:
- creating profiles
- installing or removing equipment
- providing necessary documentation
- updating databases
- Provide reports as required
- Ability to testify on data reported
- Complete custodial, maintenance, and security responsibilities
- Complete payment processing – billing for current clients or previous clients with balances
- Maintain proper equipment levels and conditions
- Be responsible for quality control of own work before submission
Additional Core Knowledge or Skills Requirements:
Math Ability: Ability to calculate figures and amounts such as discounts, interest, commissions, proportions, percentages, area, circumference, and volume. Ability to apply concepts of basic algebra and geometry.
Reasoning Ability: Ability to problem solve and apply a common sense understanding of the situation based on instructions furnished in written, oral, or diagram form. Specifically, when the resolution may have several variables to choose from.
Computer Skills: To perform this job successfully, an individual should have experience with word processing, spreadsheet software, internet software and database software.
Education/Experience: High school diploma or general education degree (GED).
Certificates and Licenses: Valid driver’s license
What A 2nd Chance Bail Bonds employees say:“Awesome company to work for… very family-oriented. I love it!”
“Working for a family-owned business means a lot to me because you are not just a number.”
“If you want to do something different and you want to be around good people doing it and actually grow, then I would recommend working at A 2nd Chance.”