Reports To: Operations Manager
Department: Call Center
Summary: Actively monitor and report violations
Core Values: Professionalism, Honesty, Respect, Teamwork and Giving Back
Mission Statement: We are committed to providing A 2nd Chance and an exceptional experience with respect to people who need it.
Skills we need you to possess:
- Detail Oriented
- Positive Attitude
- Time Management
- Oral & Written Communication Skills
- Office | Computer Software Skills
- Standard Mathematical Principles
Things you should expect to be taught:
- How to onboard and offboard a client
- How to monitor a dashboard
- How to testify on client data
What you’ll do at A 2nd Chance Monitoring on an ongoing basis:
- Provide excellent customer service to all clients
- Actively monitor dashboards and respond to events accordingly
- Handle all calls, emails and requests in a timely and efficient manner
- Answer the phones and correspond via electronic communication (usually email and text)
- Complete filing and record maintenance on a weekly basis
- Maintain reliable transportation for travel to jails and courthouses.
- Handle all client onboarding and offboarding activities, which include, but are not limited to:
- creating profiles
- installing or removing equipment
- providing necessary documentation
- updating databases
- Provide reports as required
- Ability to testify on data reported
- Complete custodial, maintenance, and security responsibilities
- Complete payment processing – billing for current clients or previous clients with balances
- Maintain proper equipment levels and conditions
- Be responsible for quality control of own work before submission
Additional Core Knowledge or Skills Requirements:
Math Ability: Ability to calculate figures and amounts such as discounts, interest, commissions, proportions, percentages, area, circumference, and volume. Ability to apply concepts of basic algebra and geometry.
Reasoning Ability: Ability to problem solve and apply a common sense understanding of the situation based on instructions furnished in written, oral, or diagram form. Specifically, when the resolution may have several variables to choose from.
Computer Skills: To perform this job successfully, an individual should have experience with word processing, spreadsheet software, internet software and database software.
Education/Experience: High school diploma or general education degree (GED).
Certificates and Licenses: Valid driver’s license
If you are interested in joining our team, please email [email protected].
Share this post.
Georgia’s Largest Bail Bonds Company Chooses Alabama for Initial Expansion ATLANTA – November 15, 2023 – A 2nd Chance Bail Bonds, a leading bail bonding
Flynn Broady became District Attorney of the Cobb Judicial Circuit on Jan. 1, 2021 with a vow to hold violent criminals accountable while restoring nonviolent
Having earned a stellar reputation from decades of successfully representing clients, Lawrence Zimmerman is recognized by clients, peers, and media as an expert in criminal